|A little over 10k to go. Not excited about climbing Heartrate Hill on the White Bear Trail.|
|Happy to be done, but damn tired!|
- Got the trails to myself for the first few hours!
- Got to work on my V2 a lot.
- Saw the SCUM skiing group -- twice. When I told them what Corrine had done, they said I should have gotten up earlier.
- At first I started doing the cut-offs in a purist fashion (i.e. completing a loop on the trails. Toward the end I started cheating sometimes, just doing an out-and-back on some cut-offs. I was tired!
- Some stumbles, but no falls!